Make it the BEST SUMMER EVER for your children - enroll them in the Highfield Summer Camp! They'll enjoy eight weeks packed with games & crafts, tennis & golf, swimming, laughs & giggles, and friends.
The Highfield Summer Camp is the place for kids to be kids! Three core activities make up the backbone of this camp: golf, tennis, and swimming. However, there is plenty of time for good ol' summertime fun! Just listen to the sounds of squeals, giggles, and laughter erupting from the pool, craft room, whiffle ball/soccer/kickball games, or from the Slip 'N Side! Weekly special guests come and introduce campers to new learning experiences. Last summer campers welcomed a local fire/EMT station, magician, children's author, and an owl and reptile expert! Campers also enjoyed a trip to Quassy Amusement park where they enjoyed the water slides and ice cream!
Ages and Time of Day
The Highfield Summer Camp welcomes campers ages 4 -12 years old. The camp day begins (8:45 AM - 9:00 AM) with Parent/Caregiver Drop-Off & Sign In. and children being warmly greeted and signed in. The day ends at 4:00 PM with Parent/Caregiver Pick Up & Sign Out. Each day begins with a personalized and warm welcome from our Camp Director and ends with a, "See you tomorrow!" farewell.
Every camper receives golf and tennis skills building activities. Highfield's Bill Murray (Golf Pro) and Richard Makepeace (Tennis Pro) have years of Highfield Camp experience and oversee the golf and tennis portion of camp. Most children bring their own golf clubs and tennis racquets (please label with your child's name); however, Highfield does have "extras" for those campers who don't own this equipment.
Campers rave about Chef Kenny's kid-friendly and healthy lunches* or choose to pack your own home-prepared lunches for your child. We ask that your home-packed lunches include healthy food choices. Every camper is expected to bring a healthy snack (no candy or sugary snacks, please) and a refillable water bottle, daily.
Weeks of Camp
- Week #1: June 24 - June 28
- Week #2: July 1 - 3 & July 5 (camp will not meet on July 4 cost is pro-rated)
- Week #3: July 8 - July 12
- Week #4: July 15 - July 12
- Week #5: July 22 - July 26
- Week #6: July 29 - August 2
- Week #7: August 5 - August 9
- Week #8: August 12 - August 16
Camp Costs (per week)
Check and credit cards accepted
- Members' Children & Grandchildren - $200
- Guests - $310
- Lunch - $40* (optional - home-packed lunches are allowed)
How Do I Sign Up My Child(ren)?
- How Do I Sign Up My Child(ren)? Complete and return Registration Form, Emergency and Release, Code of Conduct and Bug Repellant/Sunscreen Forms for each child to the Highfield Office. Payment is due at least one-week prior to camp-week selected.
- Complete and return the required Health Form (we can't accept campers without this form completed) for each child to the Highfield Office. If you submitted a Health Form last year (Summer 2018), there is no need to complete a Summer 2019 Summer Camp - Health Form
What to Bring to Camp - Daily
- Backpack (clearly marked with child's name)
- Swim suit & towel
- Hair brush/comb
- Golf clubs
- Tennis racquet
- Appropriate attire for golf & tennis
- Water bottle
- Appropriate clothing for the weather - rain jacket, sweater/sweat shirt/ sweat pants, etc.
Questions -203-758-9101 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you from your 2019 Highfield Summer Camp Committee,
Wendy Halpert, Heidi Ball, Megan Canniff, Melissa Allen, Courtney Northrop, Stephanie Fondu and Danielle Maccione.